Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Ref No: 85
Main focus will be to manage the cash cycle in the business by ensuring that sales order processing and invoicing through to customer cash collection is managed in line with policy and procedure.
- Ideally back office support experience gained in AP, AR or similar
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel
- Management of Orders – Processing and amending orders where necessary, ensuring all orders are processed and dispatched within the given time frame. Ensure that delivery of product into customers is scheduled efficiently.
- Pre-Sale Enquiries – Using product and company knowledge to answer any customer enquiries.
- Invoicing- Completing and submitting invoices for accounts.
- After-Sales Enquiries – Resolving any product or delivery problems with customers to ensure payment on terms.
- System Administration – Submitting product information into various third-party systems.
- Cash Allocation – Ensuring customer remittances are allocated accurately and on time.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Key Internal Relationships
- Head of Channels
- Wider Finance team
- Account Managers
- Operations team
- Purchasing team
Key External relationships
- Customer AP teams
- Customer Supply Chain teams
- Logistics providers